A Free Autism & Developmental Disability Safety Day featuring fun interactive safety and law enforcement training, games, arts & crafts, vendors/resource fair, networking opportunities, mobile vaccination clinic, and free resources on bullying, fire safety, emergency preparedness, eloping, and more!
- The First 250 who visit our exhibitors will receive Carl’s Jr. lunch!
- Mobile Vaccine clinic – Anyone who chooses to be vaccinated or booster will receive a $50 gift card
- Door prize drawings throughout the day for cool gifts!
Note: Adaptive Gymnastics from 9-10 AM (No programs or set-up during this time)
11:00 – 11:45 AM: Dave Monderine, Get Safe – Fun Interactive Presentation on Staying Safe in the Community.
12:45 – 1:15 PM: Brian Herritt and local law enforcement – interacting with law enforcement.
- Desert Recreation District
- State Council on Developmental Disabilities
- Inland Regional Center
- Building Bridges