Conferences and Training
Click the webinar graphic to view our recorded webinars.
In 2020, we held the following trainings. Not all were recorded, but you can click the webinar graphic to view our recorded webinars.
- International Speaker, Kelly Mahler, OTR/L on Interoception: the Eighth Sense
- Dr Raun Melmed, Screen Time Stress
- Carol Stock Kranowitz, MA, Cooped I[p Kids with Sensory Challenges
- Growing Up with Autism featuring a panel of adults with autism
- Emergency Preparedness in Spanish
- Emergency Preparedness for adults with Autism
- Emergency Preparedness Resource Fair
- Law Enforcement: Staying Safe
- Special Needs Planning
- Distance Learning with Your Special Needs Student
- Many webinars specific to COVID-19.
Conferences are one of the best way for individuals, families, educators, care givers, service providers and all concerned to gain insights and learn concrete strategies. The Autism Society Inland Empire is committed to bringing in national speakers, who are leaders in their field, to the Inland Empire so that individuals with autism, family members, and professionals have access to the latest and the best information.
Are you wondering how to work more effectively with students, clients, employees, or customers with Autism Spectrum Disorders? The Autism Society Inland Empire can provide training and consultation customized to meet the specific needs of your school, organization, parent group, or business.
A wide array of topics are available and can be tailored to suit your specific needs. Request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (951) 220-6922. Trainings are available in English and Spanish.